Your chance to join the most innovative, forward thinking and flexible global CRO
- Are you capable of designing and creating the vision and strategy for a business?
- Do you bring a high level of credibility and industry recognition for your Late Phase expertise?
- Does your ambition and desire for success match that of our client?
Our client is a successful leading global CRO, a company that has enjoyed a sustained period of growth, success and unparalleled achievement. This has been driven by a unique business model, with deep technical, scientific and therapeutic expertise and the desire to constantly deliver solutions of the highest quality, through their people, constant innovation and customer focus. They have an inspiring leadership team that motivates others. Our client currently operates:
- Across all phases of clinical development, Phase I - IV
- Across all therapeutic areas, with deep therapeutic expertise
- Providing global full services or stand-alone services as required
- Delivering global solutions with a presence in over 70 offices in 40 countries
- Combining global, international and local operating and scientific expertise
As Vice President, SME Late Phase you will bring deep knowledge and expertise across all aspects of Late Phase development. You will bring a high level of credibility with the ability to work closely with customers, and help to create a vision for a world leading Late Phase business. You will be expected to provide scientific and commercial expertise, defining new service offerings that will create a competitive advantage.
Reporting to the Head of the Late Phase business unit, your expertise will include:
- Post-Market Surveillance
- Pharmacovigilance and Safety
- Observational studies and Patient Registries
- Interventional studies
- Risk management services
- Real world evidence
- Managed / Expanded access programs
As Vice President, Subject Matter Expert, Late Phase you will be expected to exhibit excellent strategic vision and communication skills, outstanding customer focus and the ability to drive growth. As a key member of the leadership team you will be required to reflect, complement and enhance the company culture, vision and passion.
This is an extremely visible role, with tremendous opportunity to success within a highly ethical and innovative business. Corporate growth and success will be mirrored by your own personal and professional growth within this career shaping role.