emotive. is an award winning healthcare communications agency working with leading global and EMEA life sciences companies including medical device and rare disease specialists.
We believe that only true engagement can drive genuine behavior change. Our in-house scientific, creative and development teams stimulate engagement; using core insights to build strategic plans leading to the development and delivery of tactical programs. These are embedded with novel thinking, often utilising new technologies that address traditional challenges and motivate behavior change. After all, emotive. believe that engagement is everything.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Medical Writer to join a growing team who will work across a range of global and European medical communications activities. This is an exciting time to join our growing agency, giving you the opportunity to build on your existing therapeutic and project experience to help generate innovative ways of engaging healthcare professionals and patients. You will become a key part of the team, providing scientific input into the project strategy and delivering high quality content across several therapeutic areas. You will work closely with client services, creative and digital development teams to develop engaging activities that support behavioral change. This client and thought-leader facing role will give you a superb opportunity to continue building your scientific acumen and creative thinking.
Day to day accountabilities will include:
- Scientific lead on medium-sized account(s)
- Content development across a range of activities and therapy areas
- In-house therapy area expert within 1 disease area
- Brainstorms for new projects and to identify novel solutions
- Reviewing and data-checking team members work
- Thought-leader briefings and liaison with both experts and clients
- On-site attendance at specific activities
- Solid healthcare agency experience with evidence of career progression
- Educated to degree or post-graduate level in life sciences or relevant area
- Good knowledge and understanding of current international life sciences arena
- Ability to provide realistic ideas for projects which deliver on clients objectives
- Detail orientated and focused on quality and service delivery
- Dedicated, loyal and hungry to succeed in a competitive marketplace
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both internal and external
- Perfect written and spoken English with excellent presentation capabilities
- Experience across various channels of healthcare communications
- Digital awareness/passion (in depth knowledge not a requirement)
- Therapy area experience across 3 or 4 disease areas
As well as the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team in a rewarding environment in architect-designed offices just off Oxford Street, we offer an excellent salary package including basic salary depending upon experience, annual bonus scheme, 5% employer pension contribution, private healthcare and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
: emotive. (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based
Posted: 12/04/2017 | NPJ Ref: 184382