Our client is a global, award winning, healthcare MR agency with a fantastic reputation in the industry. They truly pride themselves on designing and delivering market research that goes deeper and gets closer to what is really ''going on''. From the most straightforward to the most challenging of briefs, the agency is passionate about generating findings and recommendations that really help their clients get an ''edge''.
Our client has an open-minded, collaborative and curious approach in which each brief is creative, forward thinking, often innovative and always designed to deliver. They have a core operating principle designed to give all employees, partners and stakeholders freedom to create and space to grow. They also foster a highly supportive environment and have an active social side too.
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic Research Director to join the company''s modern, vibrant central London HQ offices. The successful candidate will contribute to and be responsible for the profitability of the group, through the effective and efficient implementation, delivery and marketing of the company''s range of services and ad hoc projects. You''ll also be an integral part of the management and leadership team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* A prior background in adhoc pharma research
* A passion for research
* the ability to add value through strategic insights
* The ability to run projects independently and lead project delivery teams
* Experience of managing/mentoring more junior members of staff
* Well developed commercial skills with the ability to contribute to the company''s business development targets
* Qualitative and Quantitative skills
What can you expect in return?
* A highly competitive package - in line with the best in the industry
* The opportunity to work with a highly regarded and award winning agency.
* Big company development opportunities with a friendly, small company culture.
What should you do next?
Just click apply, upload your CV and send, it''s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
: Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based
Posted: 21/04/2017 | NPJ Ref: 184770