RTI is an independent organisation dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services. Universities in North Carolina founded RTI in 1958 as the first scientific organisation in and centrepiece of the Research Triangle Park.
A business unit of RTI International, RTI Health Solutions (RTI-HS) provides consulting and research expertise to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics and medical device companies. Located across the US and Europe, our staff have led projects in approximately 40 countries.
We are currently seeking a Research Associate - Market Access and Outcomes Strategy. This position requires technical experience in value communication, medical writing and preferably health economics.
This position will be based in Manchester, United Kingdom.
The qualified individual will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting sections of project deliverables including reports, manuscripts, global value dossiers, health technology assessment dossiers and slide sets in the areas of health economics and market access.
- Planning, conducting and reporting literature searches (systematic and non-systematic), including protocol preparation, screening of abstracts and articles, data extraction and quality assessment.
- Conducting desktop research through the internet, to gather, analyse and summarise appropriate information for incorporation into various documents.
- Supporting other project activities as needed including drafting sections of proposals, completing internal documentation and quality checking the work of others.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc with at least 1 year of healthcare research or medical writing experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology/healthcare consultancy setting or equivalent.
- Alternatively, scientific writing experience in an academic, publication, or industrial setting may be acceptable.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of literature reviewing, value communication and health technology assessment.
About RTI International
- Masters or PhD with at least 1 year of healthcare research or medical writing experience.
- Experience writing global value dossiers, reimbursement dossiers, and literature reviews.
- Experience of working in project teams to support work for European and US based pharmaceutical clients.
RTI-Health Solutions provides scientifically rigorous research and consulting services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Our research and consulting services focus on health economics and outcomes research. Our various practice areas include: Health Economics, Patient Reported Outcomes, Pharmacoepidemiology, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, Market Access and Outcomes Strategy, Biostatistics, Clinical Services and Health Preference Assessment.
Benefits of working at RTI Health Solutions
Our impressive benefits package not only offers a competitive salary, but a performance related bonus, private dental and medical healthcare, a great pension scheme plus 27 days holiday.
Our multi-disciplinary and multinational ‘one team’ approach offers opportunities for work that is varied, as well as the chance to work with experts and scientific leaders in the field. We have an outstanding and unique culture that makes us a great place to work.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to:
Assistant European Operations Manager
Quoting Job ID: MED17853
RTI is an equal opportunity employer.
: RTI Health Solutions (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based