Quantitative Senior Research Executive, £160 per day, Central London...
A global, award winning, healthcare MR agency with a fantastic reputation is looking for a contract Senior Research Executive to support their Quant team. The position will be based in the agencies modern, vibrant central London HQ offices Our client prides themselves on designing and delivering market research that goes deeper and gets closer to what is really ''going on. From the most straightforward to the most challenging of briefs, the agency is all about generating findings and recommendations that really help their clients get an ''edge''.
* Amazing office environment!
* A great mix of people with a fantastic social scene.
* Leading the way in Pharma and Healthcare market research
As a Senior Research Executive you will be responsible for:
* Effective management and implementation of market research studies
* Quantitative data management and analysis
* Survey design and reporting
* Proposal development
Our client is looking for:
* Preferably someone with 2 - 4 years experience within a market research agency.
* Quantitative experience is essential
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Able to multi task and good attention to detail
* A passion for healthcare market research
What should you do next?
This Senior Research Executive job is a great role and won''t be around for long! So don''t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it''s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
: Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based
Posted: 21/04/2017 | NPJ Ref: 184769