EU Regulatory Affairs Manger, Rare diseases, Strong pipeline and expected growth following recent marketing approval
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing biotech that has been extremely successful over the past year and is looking to strengthen the regulatory affairs team. What makes this client particularly attractive is that they are working with highly innovative products in rare therapy areas where they are making a huge difference to patients lives. From a scientific and project point of view, there can be a lot to learn here and it certainly helps to gain such niche experience. With good financial reports and growth, the team will need new regulatory professionals to help work on both pre and post approval projects. I f you are interested in more innovative products and you would like to be a part of a growing team, then please contact me.
- Support for pre-approval activities covering CTAs and support for Mas
- Leading post-approval activities for EU products covering LCM and vendor management
- Involvement in health authority activities and additional filings for INDs, NDAs, PIPs
- Help in commercial and operational activities
- Life science degree
- Experience in pre-approval regulatory activities for CTAs and MA activities for the EMA
- Over 3 years experience in regulatory affairs for pharmaceuticals
- Fluency in English
For a confidential discussion about regulatory affairs, or to apply, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Matt Beedle, Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Switzerland on +41435 080817. For regular job updates and market information please join the Switzerland regulatory affairs linked-in group. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4550988
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for regulatory affairs in the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology industry. I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Swiss regulatory affairs market as well as ATMP(Advanced Therapeutics) and biological regulatory professionals world wide. Please refer to ch.linkedin.com/in/regulatoryaffairsswitzerland for references.
Posted: 20/03/2017 | NPJ Ref: 182624